University of Iowa Health Care Web Center
The Web Center is a wholly owned subsidiary of University of Iowa Health Care Marketing and Communications.
We are the developers, editors, and designers responsible for institutional Web-based communication efforts, including the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics site. We provide support and assistance for a number of other efforts as well, including (but not limited to):
- Alumni Photo Galleries
- Biomedical Imaging
- The UI Carver College of Medicine
- Creative Media Photo Galleries
- UI Consult
- Faculty Affairs Photo Galleries
- Graduate Medical Education
- Health at Iowa
- Heart Month
- The Idea Farm
- Iowa River Landing
- Medicine at Iowa
- Pediatrics Update
- Research News
- Ann Williamson's Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'd like some assistance with my Web-based communication effort. Whom should I contact?
- If you're having trouble with an existing site or application, or would like to request a new site or application, please use our reporting tool, Bugzilla, to "file a bug."
- Why is this page so lame?
- We are working on your Web sites and applications.